1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Trio of OEGB cockerels - Barred and Crele

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Sep 14, 2010.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    I have 3 Old English Game Bantam roosters - one 9 months old (Barred); two 4 months old (Crele) - left who need flocks of their own. They are not for food (or anything else that would end their lives as chickens) so please do not reply if this is your intent. They have been raised as pets - they all have names. I have hand raised all three of them and spend lots of quality time with all them daily. They love to be held and have the wonderful habit of riding around on your shoulders or head! We live in town and these little guys love to crow, so instead of having to keep them in pens in the garage a lot, I want them to have homes where they can crow their little hearts out!

If you are interested in adopting these little guys, please PM me soon - do not hit the Buy button. They will be going to a chicken swap down in Southern Oregon next weekend. Sorry, I will not ship them. Local pickup or delivery only.

Lennox - he loves to pose!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jasper
    [​IMG]

Simon
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by