1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Trio of SG Silkies~NPIP (BUY IT NOW)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by reesepoultry, May 26, 2012.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    BUY IT NOW: $30.00 Shipping: $65.00 Includes box price

Payments Accepted: Postal Money Order & Paypal: [email protected]

I have a trio of SG Silkies that are 8 months old. The hens are white one is a Bow Tied and the other is NN. The rooster is a Bow tied Black Split Lav with lav leaking through his top hat. I do not claim these to be SQ because I have never shown them. These will be given Ivomec for worms & bugs before they ship.

I cannot ship to Virgina.

DISCLAIMER:
    Please understand that any shipped birds is always a risk. I do not replace or refund on Mishandled, Lost or even DOA birds. These will be sent with a ice pack if it is too hot on your end and will be provided with fruit or veggies for there journey. I will take care in sending them but once they leave my hands I cannot and will not be held responsible for them. Please understand this before bidding.

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Songster

Jul 4, 2009
    Sale Pending.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: