1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Trio Rare 1yo Gold Laced Brahmas-D. Powell Lines

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by RedRoosterFarm, May 27, 2012.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    I have a few Trios of Gold Laced Brahmas for sale. All are laying. Around a year old.

Came from Dan Powell lines direct from him. 3rd generation is on the ground! Time to move on. Hens/pullets are 80.00 by them self or trio for 200.00 local pickup in Tacoma-area.
    NPIP AI Washington State-PM me.

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  2. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    We will be trying to take a trip to see my Mother in sept/oct. Was wondering if you might have some buff laced pullets/hens available? I know it's a long time from now but will be checking back. We are driving so will be able to pick them up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: