Trio Wheaton Marans-AUCTION ends Sunday, April 22nd

Carolynspeeps

Songster
9 Years
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia
Up for auction is a trio of 4.5 month old Wheaton Marans.
All proceeds from this auction will benefit the PEACH STATE CLASSIC a stand alone show for the American Serama to be held on May 26, 2012 in Jefferson, GA. Shipping available as well as local pickup and pickup at the show.
These are really nice birds from quality lines.

Starting bid $45....please remember to reply with your bid do not send bids by pm.

marans1.jpg

marans2.jpg

Last edited:
Are you at all near Jasper, GA? I am trying to coordinate shipping from birds from there, and I would be interested in this trio, as well.

Any idea how much the shipping would be for the trio? I am about 4 1/2 hrs from Atlanta and would drive up if I could get a few more hens??

I am not sure how much shipping would be. I do know that shipping a 4 pound box of Serama is roughly $55-60 including the box. I believe the box for these birds would be $25 then shipping on top. These birds were donated for this auction, I can inquire about additional hens. Thanks for looking!

There are 2 additional hens available to the winning bidder. Cost for each additional bird will be 1/3 the cost of the winning bid.
(for ex. current bid is $60, pullets would be an additional $20 each)

Thanks for looking and Bidding!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom