Tripod Waterer's

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by gavinandallison, Aug 15, 2010.

1. gavinandallison

gavinandallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
  2. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    That is a cool web site, I also am looking for similar things like a metal range feeder and I haven't been able to find anything in my price range. Those uk'ers have cool stuff

3. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Looking further into the website you can order from outside the UK. It states your card holder will convert, but I would like to know in advance the price how about you?

4. gavinandallison

gavinandallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
    If enough people were interested we could maybe place one bulk order to reduce costs anf then that person ship within the US......

5. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Why can't we take apicture into our local feed/farm supply store and see if they could order them for us?

6. Nevada Desert Chick

Nevada Desert Chick Out Of The Brooder

7. goatstafson

goatstafson Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2010
    Those look really nice, but I wonder how much trouble they have with build up inside? It would be cool for winter in a hen house.

8. southdakota

southdakota Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2010
    Did anyone ever order/use one from premier?

9. chicken curious

chicken curious Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    My Coop
    oh! I'd love a free-standing waterer! I use nipples and will have to brainstorm on a tripod to support my bucket and not get in the way of the hens...
    thanks!

10. southdakota

southdakota Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2010
    If anyone is still following this thread...I ordered one of these tripod waterers from Premier....it came two days ago and although the water tube leaks a little when filling, I ordered three more. These are WONDERFUL !!! They hold an amazing amount of water so I don't have to keep going out and refilling water for my chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by