Tropical honeymoon in September?

krcote

Songster
11 Years
May 21, 2008
Concord, NH
HELP!!! The fiance and I are getting married September 24th and we are searching for a tropical honeymoon destination that won't be in it's hurricane season. Any ideas?

cool my 13 year anniversary is on the 23 of sep.

how about the philipines we gothere every year and is tropical,and the only thing that you would spend the most is the plane ticket

September and October is the peak of hurricane season, I would chose a tropical place you can evacuate from with ease. I don't want to be a bummer, but I've lived in hurricane country all my life and it really happens!

DW and I did a weeks vacation in Cancun Sept/Oct of 2000 and the first week of October in 2003. GREAT vacations.

On the first trip, Hurricane Keith passed to the south of us. The waves were wild, it was a bit wet but we LOVED it.

We went to Freeport, Bahamas Sept. 13-20 last year on our honeymoon. The weather was beautiful. We stayed at the Radisson/Our Lucaya Hotel. Best hotel on the island!
tongue.png

You are actually at the end of hurricane season that late in September. Pick a place, go and if one hits, make the best of it!!! Been there done that one! Best vacation of my life!

Quote:
I'm not sure about the Caribbean, but here in Georgia the hurricane season goes through November 1 and it's not unheard of to have a late pooper spring up outta no where
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom