Tropicana or Excalibur hotel in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Boyd, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    SIL is getting married at the Harley Cafe - We can only afford to send the wife, I am going to hold down the fort... These two hotels are what they've picked out so far so any reviews, experiences.. Good bad, ugly, etc?

2. mburpo

mburpo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Paragon, IN
    I'd recommend T.I.! In my opinion, it's the best place to stay for the best value, pretty central on the strip, nice room, and the beds are just SO COMFY! I tried to figure out how to smuggle it out and take it home with me, but alas, I couldn't devise a plan... x

Excalibur is neat, but way south on the strip. It's where my mom, grandma, and brother stayed when they stopped overnight on a road trip to Cali to see my other brother. They liked it and said they'd recommend it.

Tropicana, well, I can't help you there... Never even stopped by to look at it.

Regardless, lots of hotels have good deals through their website, normally beating what you can get through the travel sites like Pricelie and Expendia. (Yes, I realize I mis-spelled... It's intentional.) Airline deals, if they're flying, are typically better through an airline site as well. Hotel+Flight+Car+Whatever is where you save with the travel sites.

Hope I helped?

3. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:yes, as my wife ONLY goes via expedia.RIPPOFF

Airtran had tickets about $400 less than what she was looking at via them...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by