1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Trouble starting a "list"

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Ariel91, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Ariel91

Ariel91 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2014
    Titusville Florida
    Hi, I was wondering how I could start a list.The text body says
    Quote: But there is nothing clickable. I tried to follow the instructions listed in the FAQ section, but to no avail. Am I looking in the wrong section? Or is it like the signatures where you have to be a member for so long to use that feature?

Help for a Newbie/Hatchling please? [​IMG]

2. HugHess

HugHess Chickrack Addict

Jul 14, 2014
    Go BROWNS

The ONLY help I can offer is to find an administrator and inquire with them regarding your problem. I know that they did an update of some kind yesterday...? When I had a problem trying to post my first thread they suggesting EI might be the problem and to try another web browser like Firefox?
    I remember the frustration I had so maybe going straight to the source would be your quickest bet?
    Hope they can work it out for you!

[​IMG]

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

We require new members have at least 20 posts before they can use signatures, lists, etc. This is something we've had to implement to keep spammers at bay.

4. Ariel91

Aug 12, 2014
    Titusville Florida
    You're right, the best bet is to just go to the source itself. Aaaand I just saw that an administrator answered as well. Lol Wish granted.
    I'm using Firefox but I've gotten a couple 503 somethingsomething messages when trying to look at my subscriptions page. I guess it's just the crumbs of scrambled data left after an update, sure to be swept up soon. [​IMG]

5. Ariel91

Aug 12, 2014
    Titusville Florida
    Okeydokey, that makes sense. Thanks a million! It'll be like unlocking an achievement in a game, hehee.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by