1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

True Ameracauna

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sunnydalefarms, Oct 17, 2011.

1. sunnydalefarms

sunnydalefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2011
    Sturgeon, MO
    I'm looking to add 5-10 Ameracauna hens. Would like to find a breeder relatively close to mid MO. I'm willing to drive 3-4 hours in any direction however. I don't have a color preference, just let me know what you have and what you ask for them. Thanks!

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Most breeders only sell straight run, or started pairs and trios. You'll be really lucky to find somebody with all hens available. Check the breeders list here: www.ameraucana.org

3. krstms

krstms MO Hick Chick

Sep 23, 2009
    Missouri
    I want some too. They sure are hard to come by. I am needing new blood for my few ameraucanas I have now. BB I also would consider a new color. If you find any and they have more than you need, let me know please. I am in mo too. [​IMG]

4. HatchingFever

HatchingFever Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    I have white and splash chicks I can ship for fairly cheap Sq.

5. krstms

krstms MO Hick Chick

Sep 23, 2009
    Missouri
    how much are you asking for them and can you give an estimate on shipping to mo? Are they straight run or sexed?

6. sunnydalefarms

Jul 8, 2011
    Sturgeon, MO
    Quote:Sending pm. Thanks

7. sunnydalefarms

Jul 8, 2011
    Sturgeon, MO
    Quote:I had previously contacted a breeder off of that breeder list with no response. I'm not opposed to st. run chicks though. Will try other breeders from the list. Thanks for your response.

Jerod

8. BWKatz

BWKatz Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    Columbia,SC
    I have two Ameraucana roosters 6mo that gorgeous bottle green black that I've had from day one. They come from breeder not hatchery. They would give you the variety ur looking for.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by