True Ameraucana chick

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Nikon, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Nikon

Nikon Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2013
    Nevada County, CA
    My Coop
    I'm looking for a true (not EE) Ameraucana chick, maybe two in the Nevada County/Placer County area of Northern California. Reply or PM me. I'd prefer a blue, brown red, or blue wheaten colored hen.

2. Chicken Tenders

Chicken Tenders Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2012
    Modesto, CA
    Hello,
    We are just starting to sell Black Ameraucana chicks that are pure-bred. We also have a waiting list for our Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas and may be selling some grown out birds in the fall. We aren't exactly in your area, but we could make arrangements to meet in Sacramento or could ship them to you (about $45). Our website is http://gabeyssmartchicks.weebly.com/chick-co-op-sale.html

Hope this helps :0)
    Sarah & Gabey Carson

3. Jennsbirds

Jennsbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2013
    Bay Area
    I am buying chicks in the spring. If I need to buy online, the minimum is five, while I only want four. I am heavily considering getting an Ameraucana blue splash or either gender as the fifth to sell or trade to someone. I live in the bay area/northern California.

Would you be interested in either a trade or buying an Ameraucana of either gender next year?

4. Bamatinychicks

Bamatinychicks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 6, 2014
    I am also looking for true (not EE) lavender Ameraucana bantam chicks. Anyone know where I can buy these?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by