True Ameraucana LF Dbl Muffed, Bearded - 1+ Dozen Hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by TNBarnQueen, Mar 19, 2012.

1. TNBarnQueen

TNBarnQueen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2010
    East Tennessee
    True Ameraucana LF. Double Muffed and Bearded. These are from my flock consisting of a blue splash wheaten and lavender roos over lavender, black split to lavender, white, blue, and wheaten hens. You will have a beautiful selection of chicks! Price begins at $12.00 + Shipping will be $16.00. I accept PayPal only. Please post your bid here. Feel free to contact me with any questions. This is a 2 day auction. Ends April 10 at 8 PM. Thank You so much!
    Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee hatching rates due to shipping and individuals incubating conditions. They are packed well and shipped priority.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  2. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Congrates Ter! Your first sale....[​IMG]

This lady is first class have done business with her lots

3. TNBEARCHICK

TNBEARCHICK Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2012
    JOHNSON CITY
    Where are you located, I'm in Johnson City and would be more interested in picking eggs up rather than having them shipped.

4. TNBarnQueen

Oct 28, 2010
    East Tennessee
    I am about 2 - 2 1/2 hours from you. you are more than welcome to come pick up. Thanks...sorry for taking so long. Show season has kept me busy and away from the computer. Thanks!

5. Zootopia

Zootopia Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2011
    Abilene, Texas
    How big are these guys? and their eggs? (OK so I'm not really a FruFur chicken person, but these guys are cool and I have a nice grow out pen I could use for them where we could see them most of the time)

6. TNBarnQueen

Oct 28, 2010
    East Tennessee
    They are a large fowl. They have an erect body which is really nice. They lay a large to X-large egg . The Polish are an interesting kind of bird. Mine makes a growling sound if another rooster comes around. You will not see these very often as they are a fairly new pattern/coloration for Crested Polish. I am very happy with what I have accomplished with them. Thanks for the response!

7. Zootopia

Zootopia Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2011
    Abilene, Texas
    $25 (I don't like little eggs)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  8. TNBarnQueen

Oct 28, 2010
    East Tennessee
    You will like the eggs from these guys...of course when they start laying they are pullet eggs but as they get older they increase in size. Thank you very much!
    [​IMG]

9. Raven1

Raven1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Carthage, TN
    Where are you located? I live in Carthge but I work in Sparta,Tn. Thanks

10. seviesnape

seviesnape Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you still have any of these available?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by