1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

True Araucana Chicks For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by geareduplyn, Jun 22, 2008.

1. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    I have two auctions currently running on eggbid for Araucana Chicks. This will be my last offering of chicks this season. Here are some of the parent birds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. stefmech

stefmech Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2008
    American Fork, UT
    I am sorry, but I am new at this, so I might be asking a stupid question. Are you selling chicks or selling eggs.

3. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    It says chicks.

Will you consider shipping??

Marie

4. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Love the blues! Any clue how many blues or splash would be shipped in the auction?

5. geareduplyn

geareduplyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2008
    Salley SC
    I have right now two auctions for my chicks on Eggbid(Large Fowl Chicks) . one for 15 chicks and one for 20 chicks. There should be a lot of blues and splashes as most of the eggs are from the Splash Rooster pictured on primarily blue hens and a wildly double tufted black rooster on black and blue hens. These are the last chicks I will ship this season. I will though, have eggs for quite some time. My eggs are $24.00 a dozen and packing and flat rate shipping is $13.50. Always let me know how much room you have as I tend to send extras.

6. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    oh I am so wanting some, would you rather we just bid on eggbid? could you post the link? I have been looking but cant find them....

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  7. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    I can't get to eggbid from work, (firewalled) and I no longer have internet at home!

Are you sure you wouldn't accept an order from BYC?

Katie

8. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

I can't find the auction anywhere on eggbid [​IMG]

9. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:Look at post #1 #1 06/22/2008 12:24 pm it probably has expired by now.
    7 months they should be laying by now. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by