True Araucana cockerels - Large fowl (choice - 2 offered)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by smoothmule, Mar 5, 2012.

1. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    2 Large fowl Araucana cockerels. I have more cockerels than I need right now, I planned to rotate these boys in the black pen but I really have as many roosters as I can use right now. Both boys are clean faced/rumpless, one is birchen and one is very unique colored (non standard). $35 each plus $10 for shipping box plus $ actual cost to ship each. I can weigh and calculate the shipping based on location shipped. PM me please, paypal only. Can ship both in one shipping box if bought together. They have been free ranging but also fine being cooped. I would take $50 for them both but only if bought together and they get along fine and can be cooped with hens together.

Would be a great addition to an Olive Egger flock as well as Araucana flock. Prices are for individual cockerels. They were both hatched spring 2011.

Offer to sell ends on Thursday, March 8th at 8 pm. Payment due by midnight the 8th. Will ship on Monday, March 12th. Sale subject to end at any time before that if bought. PM me if interested please. You're welcome to ask questions here.

2. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    Sale pending on both cockerels. I'll post if they don't sell.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by