True Araucana Eggs - Large Fowl

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by smoothmule, Jan 2, 2011.

1. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    I am hatching eggs out of my hen Fawn as I write this. I wanted to wait until I could confirm fertility before offering eggs. This hen is white with large gorgeous tuft on one side and smaller tuft on the other. She has a few tail feathers. Her eggs are gorgeous blue, medium sized as she's still young, and she is from a blue egg herself. The rooster(s) she has been exposed to during this time are Degas (double tufted/rumpless), Rudy (clean faced/rumpless), Joker (clean faced, 3 tail feathers) and Spot (double tufted/rumpless)..photo's of all below. I have knowledge of all of the roosters but Degas and they were out of blue eggs. Rudy and Degas are proven breeders, the others are breeding but not proven.

I will bubble wrap and pack the eggs with care but give no guarantee, implied or otherwise, as we all know shipped hatching eggs are always a gamble and I have no control after they leave home. These are all from the same hen so it's just one a day so you will be shipped the most recent eggs to equal 6 plus any that were laid before that so some may be a week old but should still be good, they're kept cool.

Here is Fawn and her roosters

Fawn
    [​IMG]

Joker
    [​IMG]

Degas
    [​IMG]

Rudy
    [​IMG]

Spot (not a recent pic, he's looking gorgous now)
    [​IMG]

2. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    Aw foo foo. I guess I need to set up a PayPal account to receive payment before I offer these. I'll repost once I have myself set up better, sorry. There will be eggs for sale soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by