TRUE BELTSVILLE WHITE TURKEY TRIO, Show Proven (FL)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by High Roost Ranch, Aug 15, 2010.

1. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

I just found out there's a pack of coyotes that are in the area that I am moving to, and instead of risking loosing these nice birds to coyotes, I'd rather place them with someone who can keep them safe.

I have a trio of pure and true BELTSVILLE WHITE TURKEYS. Both hens have been shown and have won Champion Open Turkey for me at ABA/APA shows. Both hens are super sweet, will set and hatch poults, and are very good brood hens. The tom hasn't been shown because he's always been out of feather for me at show dates. You won't be disappointed in this trio. I am NPIP certified-AI, Pullorum, Typhoid, MG & MS clean! On a backside of a molt right now. If you're serious about wanting to show turkeys, or raise some phenomenally nice Beltsville Whites that are kind of hard to find, this is your trio. A small but meaty turkey that is a snow white in color.

Too large to ship, pick up at the ranch in West Central Florida. Cash only. I need these gone by the 21st!

I was going to take the turkeys on my move north, but if someone wants them, I will let them go so I don't have to put up an extra secure pen when I arrive in MN.

I also have a pair of Bourbon Reds, proven show birds, available.

I am heading north to the Tallahassee, FL area next week. I can deliver them to northern FL prepaid for a nominal fee if someone up in that area wants them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by