TrueGreen

You mean the lawncare stuff? If so, can't say that I have as I don't use/deal with it, but if you're concerned you should talk to whomever applied it/is going to apply it as well as the manufacturer to get recommendations for how long you may have to keep animals off of treated areas. I'd probably add at least a week to whatever they say, but that's just me.

Yeah they say just a little bit. It is just like nitrogen granules or something, but I didnt know they came and my girls are running around... they usually go back in when I have seeds, but I dont want to toss them out for them to eat and accidentally get the nitrogen stuff! blah... I have never had any issues before with it, but I was just curious. They stick to the trees and mulch usually anyways (truegreen usually doesnt hit those areas) so hopefully they will be ok.

Achickenwrangler#1 :

If it tastes nasty they won't eat very much of it,but you know chickens, can eat the stupidest things

lol I know right. They are still little and I havent caught them eating the usually stupid things... sigh...​

Back
Top Bottom