(Trying again) FREE Blue Ameraucana!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SanctusPullus, Jul 11, 2011.

1. SanctusPullus

SanctusPullus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Found a taker earlier this evening [​IMG] I don't seem to be able to cancel this auction as of yet though...

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. Vickir73

Vickir73 Chickens Ate My Brain

Sep 9, 2010
    Leggett/Livingston
    wish i was closer [​IMG] (100 miles north of Houston)

3. TinyBirds

TinyBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    If you don't find another home for her in the next few weeks, we can take her. We have a large flock and live northwest of Austin about 45 minutes. We come down as far as Spicewood/183 area on some Mondays for music lessons. If you're pretty far South though, I have a friend near San Marcos that would pick her up next time she comes up toward Austin. I'm surprised no-one came yet from Austin to snatch her up. Did you post it on craigslist?

4. SanctusPullus

SanctusPullus Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Austin, Texas
    My Coop
    Quote:LOL Craigslist replies, as I thought might happen despite my asking for $15 on the listing, were pretty much homeless guys looking for a meal, wanting to give me a few dollars if I brought her to a certain street corner...

I'm central Austin but I'd be more than happy to deliver her sooner if you want, I'm anxious for her to go because she's segregated from the other birds right now and slowly going a little stir crazy. I could also use the excust to take my youngest daughter on a little project we've been doing for a few years, the next phases of it are all up north (mostly towards Waco and Temple). You're not in Marble Falls are you?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by