Trying to find pic of buff orpington hen with tiny banty roo....

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Mac, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Mac

Mac Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    Just recently someone (I'm sorry, I can't remember who did) posted some pics of their chickens. The cutest one was of this HUGE buff orp hen and this little rooster. I guess the hen was not impressed with his ardor towards her.

Any help inn locating?
    Thanks
    Mac

2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

I don't know if I have the one you are looking for, but I have a gold sexlink hen with a buff silkie rooster trying to stand tall next to her... It's not uploaded on line any more so I'd have to get it off my dorm computer.

3. Mac

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    Thanks silkiechicken, but I don't think it was a silkie......but I don't my breeds as well as I should yet. Jeez, when my husband and I saw Michelle, our frizzle cochin banty we thought she was an electrocuted growth stunted vulture! Imagine our surprise when we found out she was a real breed (we think), and quite beautiful as well!

Thanks,
    Mac

4. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

If the little guy wasn't a fluff ball, it probably wasn't mine. Maybe do a search for "bantam AND mix AND standard" or something of that sort. (use cap ands as a modifier to your search)

5. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    ยป Pics of the kids on a beautiful Saturday

Do a search on that and you will find it. [​IMG]

6. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    Hmmm>>.....I remember that pic. It was someone just showing picture of their chickens and it was at the end.

I thought in title had the word pictures in it. Ill peek around to and see what I can find.

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

It was herechickchick (Adam) from Memphis, TN.

8. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    um.... I posted the name of the thread. [​IMG]

9. Mac

Jul 1, 2007
    South Central PA
    Thank you all! I just love the image of Cornelius and Clementine. It was such a shock after seeing Cornelius by himself and then with Clementine. That put it all in perspective!

Thanks again,
    Mac

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by