Trying to resubmit pictures on Julie...

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by chirpingcricket, Jul 21, 2011.

1. chirpingcricket

chirpingcricket Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2011
    Fairhope, AL
    Let me try this again. Thanks!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. chirpingcricket

Apr 6, 2011
    Fairhope, AL
    Hey all,
    For some reason, although I am clicking on other pictures, this one keep coming back up. Any ideas?? I am going to delete this one for now. Thanks.

3. HEChicken

HEChicken Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    BuCo, KS
    My Coop
    If you copy the URL that is under each picture in your uploads folder, and paste that in its entirety into the post, you will get the individual picture you are trying to show.

4. chirpingcricket

Apr 6, 2011
    Fairhope, AL
    OK, thanks so much, that helped alot. I was just highlighting the URL, went back, highlighted it, right clicked, highlighted COPY and from there everything else went smooth. Just been a while since I've tried to upload pic's.
    I hope these pictures will be helpful. They really do not like their picture taken at this point!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    The one on the left in the last picture is a cockerel, and the one on the right is a pullet. (These are EEs right? That's what they look llike, but just to be sure..)

ETA -- Okay, I looked at your other thread on Julie. So. They are EEs. Pure Ameraucanas can only be obtained through a breeder. Julie... is Rocky. And Goldie is Goldie.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  6. chirpingcricket

Apr 6, 2011
    Fairhope, AL
    Hey,
    Ruh ro... I had a feeling, and then when the behavior started, I just knew!!! Just for laughs though, I kept telling myself that maybe Julie, uh, Rocky, was watching our big Roo Curly a little to close and learning bad habits.

Oh well.
    Can you tell me, I specifically want more EE's, if this Roo (Rocky/Julie) would be a good one to mate other hens, including a couple of Yellow Sex Link/Barred Rock hens who lay green eggs? What about it mating with other EE's. Also, have another full grown EE hen who lays brown eggs with purple dots and a RIR who lays brown eggs. Your thoughts would be appreciated, if you have a few minutes. Thanks again for your quick reply.

7. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    I'd love to help, but I don't have any experience with it. My only rooster that I kept long enough for possible breeding was a Delaware, and we ended up getting fed up with him because he turned mean. That's a good question to ask in the breeding and genetics section though. I hope someone can answer you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by