Trying to steal my......

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HarlansHollowFarms, May 15, 2009.

1. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Account Alert

.....info. I got this in my spam mail this morning......do thet think I'm stupid!
    In the address line, ther spelled alert (alart). Cons need to lean to spellif they want to be taken seriously!

VERIFY YOUR FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT NOW !!!

Dear Yahoo Customer,
    This message is from yahoo messaging center to all yahoo free account owners and premium account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused yahoo account to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a present used account.

To do this, You have to click on your reply botton to reply back to this message and then you fill the informations below.

Confirm Your Identity

Yahoo! ID: ...............................
    Password: ..................................
    Your Country: ................

FILL THE ABOVE INFORMATIONS CORRECTLY TO AVOID YOUR ACCOUNT BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account before two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

2. wyo-helpmeet

wyo-helpmeet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2009
    West TN
    ROFL! I hate spammers & frauds. Especially the 9 year old foreign girls who "just lost her last family member" & needs ALL my info right down to my bra size (not literally, YET!) BUT..... has better grammar, spelling, etc than ME! [​IMG]

3. flopshot

flopshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2009
    yeah, and be sure to include your SS #, mother's maiden name and your checking account routing numbers.[​IMG]

4. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    HHF wrote:
    Cons need to lean to spellif they want to be taken seriously!

[​IMG]....sorry I could'nt help but to laugh when I read this....that is totally something I would do ...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

edited for spelling...LOL

Last edited: May 15, 2009
  5. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Ol'FashionHen :

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    HHR wrote:
    Cons need to lean to spellif they want to be taken seriously!

[​IMG]....sorry I could'nt help but to laugh when I read this....that is totally something I would do ...[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Opps, I didn't see that [​IMG]

6. LilbitChicken

LilbitChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by