Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by chickens? not yet, Aug 6, 2011.
this wasn't it
chickens? not yet :
height="360" src="http://static.pbsrc.com/flash/rss_slideshow.swf" flashvars="rssFeed=http%3A%2F%2Ffeed1176.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx338
I did it!!! Man am I feeling smart!!
Now do this:
When I copy & paste it says "address not valid" ??
Am I dumb again?? lol
1. Take a photo with a camera/phone
2. Upload the photo using a USB drive to your computer
3. Save the photo and upload it to tinypic or photobucket
4. Copy the HTML code, you can tell it apart because it has at the front and end of it and should be obviously labeled as the HTML code.
5. Copy and paste
6. Preview to make sure it worked
If that doesn't work I don't know how to help, sorry.
upload pic to computer. go to Uploads in the blue menu bar at the top. When you get to your page "browse" for the pic that you want and click on it, I usually have to double click on the pic. After it uploads it will have a size (usually it is one the largest one) choose the size you want and click on it. Wait a few seconds to a couple mins, depending on the size of file. Once it is approved you can go to post and compose. When you want to insert a photo go to the uploads and choose your photo. click the bottom one and copy (it will probably open another tab) once you have chosen your photo click the tab for forum and paste link on page. Hope this helps.
Pictures of my coop, run and chicks .... http://pets.webshots.com/album/580637648zExIgD