Right now, the forecast has the center coming directly over us on Wednesday. Even if it's off by 60 miles, we'll likely still have a lot of rain and high wind. I was thinking that we would get our famous "Florida blue tarps" out and basically wrap the pens with it on Tuesday afternoon, stapling it to the pen securely. Also, we've got to fill a lot of water containers for them. We've got all the other usual supplies...flashlights, batteries, etc. Can anyone think of anything else we might need to do?