TSC “Bantam” Chickens ID

I used to keep pet rats, so I had one on hand. We didn't have a extra dog crate, one of our dogs sleeps in his, and we got rid of our extra after our dog passed away. We had no other place to keep them, and we knew they would be inside for awhile (we got them, then started the coop building adventure!) so the critter nation kept them happy and with enough room for quite some time. Its a great brooder, lol.
I have rats! They lost one of their cage-mates a while back so they didn't need that large of a cage. The other quickly growing creature certainly did need the space though.

Awh, I hope to have them again
I would get them again (I've had three "groups" over the years), but I'd get females again and I'd either go with good breeder rats or raise feeders from babies. The males I've gotten are too skittish and stinky for my taste. :rolleyes:

Pancake was killed by a hawk. I brought them outside in a little gate with netting to peck around. While I was standing 2 feet away getting them some weeds to peck at a hawk swooped down and grabbed him. I charged at him and scared him off but by that point he’d already snapped Pancake’s vertebrae. RIP Pancake.

I have rats! They lost one of their cage-mates a while back so they didn't need that large of a cage. The other quickly growing creature certainly did need the space though.
My sister has 7 to get rid of right now for free, idk if could ship or not we are in Ohio

Back
Top Bottom