TSC in Dickson,TN

Turtle

Songster
10 Years
Apr 2, 2009
Lyles,TN
I was in there yesterday and it broke my heart. There was a duck that was dieing before my eyes, it was bloody on the back very very small and falling over. I spoke to one of the guys and asked him to take it out and put it out of its misery. He tells me O its fine besides a lady already bought it and is coming back for it to nurse it back to health. There was no nursing this poor little one back to health. I cried and my BF ask the cashier if they could please put it in back so people like me didnt get upset. I was sooo angry, the way they all just didnt care about the poor thing. It was suffering and if I could of I would of bought it and done it myself but was told it was sold as I said before. Now I will not buy any animals from TSC and the conditions of the other bins they had other ducks and chicks was deplorable. I just needed to get that off my shoulders it has been bothering me since last night. Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
Poor duckling.
sad.png

It even would of been different if someone acted like they cared, but they acted like it was no big deal and the duck was fine.
hit.gif

I would never buy any animal from TSC just because they allow people to handle the chicks and ducks. What a great way to injure chick so that dies when the next person buys it! And dont even start me on spreading disease. Plus, they are lying to everyone, telling them that the state requires them to take personal information of everyone who buys chicks. They are on my blacklist at the moment.

Quote:
I agree and some stores dont have people who know how to take care of the little ones. No wonder so many on here are having issues with chicks they bought at TSC. I will go there for some things but will never purchase a animal from them. I would of bought the duckling but that was just to stop its suffering.

Back
Top Bottom