TSC incubator, home made or other?

cracked_egg

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 2, 2010
I want to get a good incubator at a reasonable price.... The one at TSC is 50 bucks... They any good or do the suck? Should I try another kind?

I've thought of making my ownn but my technical skills vary, sometimes I can build anything, others I'm amazed I can figure out how to start a car...
sad.png

Well, if you just want to dabble in incubating, and not go whole hog into it with 20 or more eggs, I highly recommend the Brinsea Mini Advance incubator. It holds 7 eggs, has an automatic egg turner, and is nearly fool-proof. I know this because I successfully hatched chicks for the very first time earlier this month.

It's currently on sale at the Brinsea website (website only sale) for $119.99. WELL worth the month, as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry guys!! I posted this in the wrong spot, thought I was in the other section...

I didn't know what the brand name is for the TSC bator, so it is a little giant? I was shocked it is only 50 bucks..

The fish tank one looks awesome!!! What are your hatch rates? I have an extra 29 gal up in the barn!!! Lol

I hear that the lg at tsc sucks.It overheats a lot.waste of time if you ask me.

My hatch rates are 65-70%.Its not bad considering I made it with all my stuff lying around the funny farm.

If I have the stuff here to make it,I wont go shelling out money that I don't have.you guys must have luxury to shell out 50 - 120 dollars at the drop of a hat.

I also have hens and roosters that make fertile eggs for my incubator so there is no money wasted from buying them from somewhere else and having them shipped.So if my hatch rate sucks,then I could just toss the dead,and replace at my leisure.

woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom