TSC strikes again!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by ChcknLady, Apr 10, 2009.

1. ChcknLady

ChcknLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Western Pa
    I just went to TSC and came home with 3 ducks! Ducks weren't even on the agenda but they were too cute! I planned on starting the year with 6 BOs. I'm now up to 4 BOs, 2 EE, 1 GLW, 2 RSL, 1 pekin, and 2 mallards! How does this happen!?! (pics to follow later, after nap time!)

2. vortec

vortec Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Lol! Thats pretty funny about the duck situation! As far as chicks go, I am the same way. I wanted to get 12 chicks to learn on to start off but I am now up to 30! I am glad I did though because as it turned out, the 12 I picked were straight run and 10 turned into roos. I special ordered the other 18 to be majority pullets. I have fought the urge pretty well since March, but I am feeling weaker by the day. I try to stay away from TSC, lol!

vortec

3. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Congrats on the new babes. Our TSC had ducklings too but I resisted. But I did come home with 4 Banty's. LOL. I just went to look. 3 of them I believe are Cochins the other I am not sure of, oh well what is 4 more when you already have 39.

4. vortec

vortec Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Quote:Thats how I was, what is 18 more when you already have 12? lol, thats not quite the same thing but I managed to talk myself into it.

vortec

5. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    I was able to turn down the ducks the other day because DH let me get 12 bantams at TSC. But a couple ducks would be cool, just didn't want to push my luck with DH.
    Congrats on your babies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by