TSC swap meet question?????

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by yallwatchthis, Apr 22, 2011.

1. yallwatchthis

yallwatchthis Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2011
    pensacola
    Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but, HOW DO YOU GET A TSC SWAP MEET AT YOUR LOCAL STORE??? I have seen multiple TSC meets on here but the closest one to me was over 6 hours away and there are 3 TSC stores within an hour of me. Is this a TSC company thing or is it set up by others and TSC let them use there place to promote business?

IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG FOURUM LET ME KNOW AND I'LL REPOST IN THE CORRECT ONE. Thanks, Buck.

2. sweeterdeeter42

sweeterdeeter42 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northern Illinois
    I was wondering the same thing!!! I would like to see one at our local TSC. Hopefully someone will let us know.

3. hennyannie

hennyannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2011
    North Carolina
    Tommorrow there is one near me and I am told that a Equine Rescue group is having concessions there and so forth. I'm thinking maybe differant non-profit groups may host the swaps.

4. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    it's pretty easy to do. some TSC are willing to set it up as in they will post a sign in the store.
    you do the advertising, call all your friends, advertise on BYC and know your local laws regarding selling chicks.
    and you are good to go.
    call your local TSC and see if they are willing. also make sure they have event insurance, otherwise you are libel for any thing that happens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by