1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

TSC??

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BeautifulBlue, May 19, 2009.

1. BeautifulBlue

BeautifulBlue Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    UK
    What is this magical place you guys talk about? Is it a store? A website?

2. Eggs-Actly

Eggs-Actly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2008
    Daytona - Florida
    Tractor Supply Company [​IMG]

3. BeccaOH

BeccaOH Morning Gem Farm

Oct 3, 2008
    east central Ohio
    Last edited: May 19, 2009
  4. Feathered Wings

Feathered Wings Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Georgia
    Its Tractor Supply Company A feed store with and attitude [​IMG]

They have most anything you could want for animals and farms from tools to feed.
    A great place i'm there at least twice a week and good friends with all the people who work there.

They sell chicks and ducks in the spring too.

5. BeccaOH

BeccaOH Morning Gem Farm

Oct 3, 2008
    east central Ohio
    Another thing about TSC. . .
    It is a good place to meet other chicken/poultry lovers. Saturday while in checkout with 2 new waterers and some equine pine pellets, I met a man who is looking to get rid of some guinea. I got his phone number there in line and now have arranged to pick up 7 free birds plus a clutch of eggs tonight. [​IMG]

6. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

We are over an hour in any direction from a TSC, so we only go once in a while... the one in Fargo/Moorhead is OK, but the one in Grand Forks is freakin AWESOME! I cant ever get Dh to go to that one tho, I went there with a guy that I dated for about 2 weeks while DH and I were broken up (long story, we broke up for about 3 weeks about 6 months before we got married for complicated reasons) so DH refuses to go there since its "tainted"....so I have to go with myself when I want to go to a NICE TSC instead of a so-so teeny dinky one.

7. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    Quote:That's funny, cause I was in TSC looking at the chicks and ducklings and I met a guy and we started chatting. Turns out he was looking for keets for his daughter and he took my phone # so she could call me. LOL Now I'm just waiting for those keets to hatch!

8. Blondie

Blondie Chillin' With My Peeps

They are supposed to build at TSC near me. I can't wait!

Last edited: May 19, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by