Tshirts for sale!!!!!! cheappppppp

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Dec 10, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi guys I still have about 35 left-anymore takers??? I'LL DO A DEAL 2 FOR 20$ INCLUDING SHIPPING

I went a tiny bit overboard buying so many Tshirts for my chickenstock:-( I expected 100+ people showing because of the yes's I got to come-wellllll Not only did I cook for an army but-Only about 45 people showed tops and I now have 35 Tshirts left!!! I sold these for 20$ and that was onyl 2-3$ above what I paid for them so Im offering them up for 12$ total including shipping-I am taking a loss on these but can't afford to have these just sitting in my kitchen-thats 500$ worth of Tshirts just sitting there:-( If you find it in your hearts to help please do-do not hit the buy it now button post here that you want one please. my paypal is [email protected]-

I have XL-L-Mediums-( No smalls left) the shirts are BLACK with white lettering not white like the photo-we changed our minds last minute because with a white shirt-stains would show up too soon:) THESE SHIRTS ARE MADE OF PRESHRUNK MATERIAL TOO:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thank you so much guys!!!

2. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    so cute!

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:haha thanks:) Love yours too-been debating buying a hoodie for weeks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by