Tshirts for sale!!!!!! cheappppppp

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi guys I still have about 35 left-anymore takers??? I'LL DO A DEAL 2 FOR 20$ INCLUDING SHIPPING

I went a tiny bit overboard buying so many Tshirts for my chickenstock:-( I expected 100+ people showing because of the yes's I got to come-wellllll Not only did I cook for an army but-Only about 45 people showed tops and I now have 35 Tshirts left!!! I sold these for 20$ and that was onyl 2-3$ above what I paid for them so Im offering them up for 12$ total including shipping-I am taking a loss on these but can't afford to have these just sitting in my kitchen-thats 500$ worth of Tshirts just sitting there:-( If you find it in your hearts to help please do-do not hit the buy it now button post here that you want one please. my paypal is [email protected]-

I have XL-L-Mediums-( No smalls left) the shirts are BLACK with white lettering not white like the photo-we changed our minds last minute because with a white shirt-stains would show up too soon:) THESE SHIRTS ARE MADE OF PRESHRUNK MATERIAL TOO:)

25181_chickenctock_ts.jpg

25181_chickenstock_t-shirt.jpg

thank you so much guys!!!

Hey Nat-brat - can I just send you a check and you can bring it down in January?
Whatever is easier, figured I'd save you the postage............

Quote:
of course!!! Ive been meaning to touch base with you about the get together:) Im sooo excited!!!

Quote:
you do realize that that was my nickname growing up?? LOL
tongue.png

Ha ha, so I guess it was fitting???

maybe
hide.gif

You still have those shirts?! Wow. I feel for you. I would buy one or two, but they just don't fit my personality. And I don't think I'd be able to wear them to school.

Quote:
yup I still do:-( everyone around me is wearing them-work shirts LOL
hmm.png
construction business-they dont care LOL

Back
Top Bottom