TSQ Saxony duckling arrived today from Holderread.

droolin.gif
I saw on a other post that you got a call from the post office this morning. I am hoping mine will be here in the morning, and will be energetic like yours.

Last edited:
I worried a little bit this morning because the temps went down to 25F. It's unusually cold. Good news is we know all the postal people and they really take care of things.

The sad news is we had to put down one of our dogs this weekend. It was so unexpected. He had a tumor in his rectum and he could not pass solids. The vet determined that it cannot be operated on. So we had to say goodbye to Jacob. We had him for 14 years and he had a good live. The ducklings will help to deal with the loss.

I just looked at our weather forecast here. It is going to be cold when my ducklings come in at 3:30am. About the same as your temperatures.

Sorry about your dog. I had to put my dog down a few years back. He was my first dog, and was 15 years old when we put him down. It was a very hard decision to make. Obviously, Jacob had a very good life with you. Hopefully, your ducklings will make you smile today and take away some of the pain.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom