Tucson, AZ 11/28-11/29/09 Annual Winter show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by a2ms4chickens, Oct 14, 2009.

1. a2ms4chickens

a2ms4chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2007
    Tucson, AZ
    The Tucson Poultry, Pigeon & Fancy Fowl Club is holding their annual winter show in November 2009. The show is open to all TPPFFC members and non-members.

When: November 28- November 29, 2009

Where: Pima County Fairgrounds, Tucson AZ

Entry fee: $2.00 per bird; $6.00 per trio. Entry fees must accompany entry forms. NO EXCEPTIONS.
    Large fowl will be double cooped for an additional $2.00 cooping fee.

All poultry & pigions will be judged by the APA & ABA standards. All other fowl will be judged in its own class or variety. All non-standard breeds will be judged by comparison.

The show will include a Friday social for those cooping their birds. There will be food and drinks available.

There will be a banquet Saturday evening.

There will be a sale area available to all exhibitors to sell their birds for $5.00 per cage.

There will be raffles (quilt, large wire cage, bird, and various other items.

There will be games throughout the day.

There will be a junior poultry and pigeon breed show and junior showmanship.

This is just a few highlights of the show. If you would like a booklet with all the information sent to you, please pm me and I will give you the contact name, and phone#.

Hope to see you there!

Angie

ETA: Entries must be postmarked by November 18, 2009

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by