Tuesday is Hatching Day - Day 21 - Anyone with me?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by zephyr66, Feb 19, 2011.

1. zephyr66

zephyr66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2009
    Ramona, CA
    Today is the 18th day momma has been sitting on her eggs and they are due to hatch on Tuesday, begin peeping on Monday. Is anyone on track with me? So excited!

2. columbiacritter

columbiacritter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    Me too but mine are in a bator. 28 eggs that all looked good on day ten. Bantam Barnevelders, bantam welsummers and Kentucky specks.

3. zephyr66

zephyr66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2009
    Ramona, CA
    wow, you're gonna have a lot! hope you post pics. my RIR is sitting on 7 eggs - was 8 but after candling, one was no good. hope most hatch and that momma hen is a good mother. it'll be nice to have her do all the work!

sylvia

4. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

My duck eggs are ment to hatch Tuesday. I put them in Lockdown this morning because i was going out today and Ive come home to 3 pips out of 13 eggs.

5. columbiacritter

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    Went into lock down today but two eggs are already makign noise so I don't think they are goignto wait until Tuesday to hatch.

6. columbiacritter

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    Quote:Wahooo! Gotta Pip!

7. rarely bored

rarely bored Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    Central California
    Me too! Me too!!
    I've got 14 eggs locked down in the incubator! This is my first try at incubating, so I'm sooo not sure of anything right now. Their airsacs look way to big, and they have lost too much weight, so I'm thinking high humidity is a must for the next three days. Hope they don't pop out early -- the brooder isn't ready! (tomorrow's task) [​IMG]
    My eggs are BO crossed with RIR, BO and Plymouths. Should be fun!

8. cog402

cog402 New Egg

Feb 10, 2011
    Well good luck on the hatches. My first use with an.....lg.....sorry but I'm new to all of this but it is going great so far. March 2 I hope to share your fun.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by