1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Tuesdays Inspiration...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Poulets De Cajun, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

I am a subscriber to a blog that probably wouldn't fit into this particular forum, but the author of the blog had a bit of inspirational words this morning. I thought it would be nice to share.

There’s a simple but powerful law of the universe that goes a little something like this:

“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.”

If you want to experience any sort of change in your life, be it greater fulfillment, happiness or purpose, then you have to actively create change in your life by doing or seeing things differently.

This evening, I wanted something that I haven’t gotten.

We can’t all hop on a plane and travel to Africa. But we all can create micro-adventures.

So, instead of eating dinner in front of the television, watching the latest episode of Ghost Hunters, I packed an delicious picnic. I climbed the emergency ladder and ate my meal on the roof, discovering cobwebs, listening to the river and counting clouds. All in all, it was beautiful.

If you want don’t want what you’ve always gotten, then don’t do what you’ve always done. If you want something new, do something different.

It’s a simple law that works every time."
    Davey Wavey

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    I like it.

One of my favorites is
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
    different results"

3. turney31