Turken chick

Hawgon

Songster
Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, WA
I would just like to say that I am new to the chicken world and alot of my friends and family were making fun of me becasue I like Turkens....Well after getting our chicks last week she is the favorite of everyone from my mother-in-law to my 3 year old grand-daughter....We have 1-Turken 1-RIR 2-Ameracauna's and 2-Cuckoo Maran's...I can see how all of you get addicted....have webcam at ustream.tv under HAWGON..

cool! i just checked out your USTREAM that will be fun to see as they get bigger :) they are sooo cute! I love your set up too!

Thanks Alaska, can see how this can grow into a big problem, already thinking about how to make the run bigger so I can get more chickens......The webcam thing is fun for the family and everyone to enjoy them......Simple to do and free through ustream.......I upgraded to pro for $20 per year(not sure why...lol)....Jealous of u living in Alaska, want to go fishing up there someday.....Enjoy your chickens in May.....

Yeah, i grew up here. I moved south for a while but found my way back home :) Yakutat has some world class fishing! But it also rains a lot here. If you waited for weather to get anything done....nothing would ever get done.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom