Turken/Naked Neck LF 12+ New Pics

mamawolf544

Unbreakable Heart
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
alvarado, Tx
I will get new pics tomorrow. There is 1 blue hen in with the buffs and red hens. The roo is a beautiful creme /buff color and they are very gentle birds.
They lay large brown eggs, dont usually go broody but do make good mothers.
Very good layers even in our Texas heat.

29766_turkens_001.jpg

paypal [email protected]

29766_nnkids_007.jpg

29766_nnkids_004.jpg

29766_nnkids_005.jpg

the blue hen will only be in for a little while.
There are 6 hens and 1 roo.

Last edited:
Terri,
Your chickes are so pretty and loved.
thumbsup.gif

Thank you for being such a fine teacher and fowl friend. I'm so lucky I live close enough to come to your place and look and learn!!!
Bless your heart !! In more ways than one!!!!
Take care,
Chris

Quote:
Well said!! mamawolf, why you gotta go putting these up again? My resistance will only last until my incubator is empty
lol.png
i got a cabinet incubator but i've got lavender orpington eggs going and don't want to take any chances with a staggard hatch
tongue.png

Quote:
Hi Chris,
I keep forgetting to get your BYC name when we visit. LOL
Thank you for the kind words.

Quote:
Well said!! mamawolf, why you gotta go putting these up again? My resistance will only last until my incubator is empty
lol.png
i got a cabinet incubator but i've got lavender orpington eggs going and don't want to take any chances with a staggard hatch
tongue.png

I dont blame you Jen, dont mess around with the Orps.
hugs.gif

Quote:
lol.png
tongue.png

I dont blame you Jen, dont mess around with the Orps.
hugs.gif

Or just give in and get another 'bator or two.......like Terri has.........she's a hatching queen!! LOL

lau.gif
SSSShhhhhhh it's a secret. My DH is going to work for 2 weeks and he says " OH No, how many more eggs and chicks will you buy? "
I cant help it I am a chickaholic when I am left unattended.
celebrate.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom