Turken Naked Necks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BikerBabeRules, Feb 15, 2008.

1. BikerBabeRules

BikerBabeRules Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2008
    Vermont, USA
    Hi,
    Looking for a few naked necks, would anyone have any? Fertile eggs would be awesome.
    Thanks....

2. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    Can't help you there but I know someone on here yesterday got there shippment from Ideal and the packing peanuts were Turken Roos.Maybe they would be interested in giving or selling some of them.

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Must be a thing about Turkens right now,, I had two different people stop in front of my house yesterday while I was at work and offer to buy my Turkens! Good thing my mom knew I wanted to keep them! Good to you on finding them, I love mine!
    Kate

4. scgamecock

scgamecock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Conway SC
    I have two a Black and buff that I got last year.I didn't think I would like them at first but they are ok.Really feels funny trying to pet bare skin.

5. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    DipseyDoodleDoo (Lisa) has awesome eggs! They may not be pure, but they are so neat-looking, you'll fall in LOVE! [​IMG]

6. GAhen

GAhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2007
    Carrollton GA
    I love my three turken pullets very sweet!

7. mario2girls

mario2girls Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2007
    your in vermont i am in nh, and i just hatched 4 i dont think i will be keeping all if you wanted chicks, i should warn you ,they are mixed with frizzle,,,,muppet like really,,,lol i am on the seacoast,

8. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i have showgirls but my gals are not laying at the moment, i hope they pick back up soon. [​IMG] some went broody on me but i took the eggs and put them in the bator, way to cold to be hatchen peeps outside yet.
    silkie

9. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    I have Standard Buff Turken eggs I could ship you. PM if interested.

10. airmom1c05

airmom1c05 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    Raymond, Mississippi
    jmhappycowboy from Mississippi on this forum has a naked neck rooster to give away. He may have some eggs. Look him up. He might not ship that far....just thinking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by