I noticed that her bumm was red and no feathers but couldn't remember if she had feathers there or not since Turkens don't have a lot of feathers. This morning she was having trouble walking but is eating and drinking fine. By the time I got to her, she was walking good too. I brought her in the house and observed her while waiting to get my internet connection. She was flexing her vent. I put her in a warm bath (which she loved by the way - and she's a big girl and I wasn't looking forward to a wet wresting match with her). I lubricated the vent and checked and could not find any egg. I messaged her for about 20 min and she is now drying. I'm not sure what my next move should be? Should I give her antibiotics just as a precaution? She will be staying in the house tonight so I can check her in the morning.