Turken roo or hen?

oeander

In the Brooder
Nov 17, 2015
I have never had turkens before and am hoping they are just a little redder than the usual chicken. Hoping at least one is a hen! Six weeks old. And while we are at it, how about the black and white one in the pic? Breed? Gender?

I have never had turkens before and am hoping they are just a little redder than the usual chicken. Hoping at least one is a hen! Six weeks old. And while we are at it, how about the black and white one in the pic? Breed? Gender?
The black a white one looks like he might be an Ancona. At 6 weeks, all three are boys.

I was going to stay on the fence with the red bird but yeah, likely all cockerels. The black & white and the white are definite.

I know this has nothing to do with this conversation but if I could have help remembering how to start a thread it would be great!
1f604.png

I know this has nothing to do with this conversation but if I could have help remembering how to start a thread it would be great!
1f604.png

Go to the route of forum where you want to post. For example I want to post in Managing Your FLock, click on that not the most recent thread and at top of page is "add thread".

Back
Top Bottom