Turkens aka Naked Necks for sale in Maine

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Frozen Feathers, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    [​IMG] Sadly I've come to the conclusion that I just have too many breeds going on to really spend the time working on Showgirls. I am going to concentrate on my Gray, Blue and Splash Silkies, my La Fleche, Long tailed Easter Eggers, American Longtails and my "Hiro" breed (which of course is going to be the most popular breed within the next 10 years...everyone will want in on Super Chickens line of Hiro's...LOL!! [​IMG] )

Anyway Tom and his 3 ladies are about 12 weeks old. They are from Ideal. Very nicely started and friendly. These will be big birds laying large eggs. They are used to free-ranging all day, everyday, so I prefer they can go to a home that can provide that. I am asking they all go together. The price is $40 for the quad, but if you really insist on separating them, [​IMG] then the price goes up to $25 per bird... Sorry I cannot ship.
    Pics are available upon request.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2007
  2. howlingwoodsfarm

howlingwoodsfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello Angie,
    Could you send me some pics? If you could either send to [email protected] or post on here. I would love to see your birds. I have been thinking of getting some.

3. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Just wanted to add some pics. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    pullet
    [​IMG]
    pullet
    [​IMG]
    pullet
    [​IMG]
    cockerel, Tom

4. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Still available....

5. Frozen Feathers

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    and still available...they are getting big!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by