Turkey Eggs For Sale - Colorado

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by corancher, Apr 5, 2008.

1. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I thought I would see if anyone is interested in Turkey hatching eggs. I have White Holland, Bourbon, Slate all separated and pure breed. I have Auburn and Bronze still together so mixed.

There are enough of each breed to do a dozen egg at a time. I can sell in 6 or 12 eggs. Cost would be $10.00 for dozen or 6 for $5.00 plus shipping.

If interested please pm me, with number of eggs wanted, breed, when desired, and shipping addresss.

Thanks for looking

Ann

2. Cara

Cara Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2007
    NM
    If you want turkeys, Ann is the lady to buy them from! She sent me nine eggs, and all nine of them are developing. I just can't wait!

3. RubberChickenLubber

RubberChickenLubber Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Newton, NC
    Could you do this special in 2 weeks. My bators won't be empty till then. I'll probably do 6.

thanks

4. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Hi Ann, I'm interested in bourbon red turkey eggs. I'm sending you a PM. Thanks!

5. actarheel

actarheel New Egg

Apr 6, 2008
    I will be doing a hatching project with a group of first graders. How much would it be to get eggs shipped to northern Maine. I'm hoping to put some eggs in the incubator around 4/14. I'm probably looking to get a dozen eggs or so, and a variety of whatever you have.

6. chickfillhay

chickfillhay Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2007
    Berlin Nh
    I am very interested in your White Holland.
    How soon could I get eggs. I have room for a few in by brooder now since I just put Buff eggs in there two days ago, I think there is still time to add turkey. I think only about 6 of them. I live in Trenton Florida 32693 zip code. How much to ship them here?

7. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Cara - Thanks for the kind words. Glad they are developing for you. The eggs you sent me are also developing.

Yes, I do beleive I will still have eggs in two weeks, however if you really want some please pm me so I can put you on list. I have had a lot of response to this offer.

I have that shipping for 6 eggs if going to Midwest or East then the small flat rate box at $8.95 will be best postage deal. The large flat rate at $12.95 is the best bet for a dozen eggs. Anyone in states closer to Colorado it appears to be less costly to do actual postage by weight and it is less than the flat rate cost.

Anyone who wants eggs please pm me and I will put you on my list.

I will try to get some pictures links posted later today.

Thanks to everyone for looking.

Ann

8. Skyesrocket

Skyesrocket Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Hi,
    I would be interested in the bourbon red and the white holland.
    My zip is 44030. How much would shipping be for 1 dozen eggs and how much for 2 dozen eggs?
    Thanks, Carrie

9. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Ann,
    Do you have pictures of your White Hollands and also
    where did you get them from?
    Thank you,
    S and S Poultry
    Sharon

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by