Turkey Eggs For Sale Ga. ( All gone untill 1 March)

GaHermit

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Hoboken Ga
My Bators are allmost full. So I have Turkey eggs for sale. they are $24.00 a doz. Plus $10.00 Shipping. If intrested give me a PM with your Phone number, 0r E-Mail address. I will get back to you with any Questions Or take your order.
Herm

hwdfarm@coastalbb I accept Pay-Pal

Last edited:
Hermit, what kind of turkeys are they? Thanks.

Jody

They come from 2 flocks that I keep. One flock is Bourbon Reds the other is Bronze Hens with bourbon Red males. The Bronze male does not breed. You would get eggs from both flocks. What ever is picked up the day your order is filled.

Thank you for asking Herm

Do you always use a bator for hatching? Do your bourbon reds every brood their own? I want bourbon reds but I want some from a flock that has/had broody hens.

My hens do go broody. But I have had problems with any breed of turkey hatching their own eggs. They are so heavy they step on them. I dont have any breeding hens fo sale at this time.
Thanks for your intrest Herm

Yes they will go broody. If the eggs are not picked up they will go broody. Since I pickup the eggs during my hatching season they don't go broody untill Sept. but if the eggs are not picked up they might go broody in the spring.
Herm

Back
Top Bottom