Turkey Eggs For Sale

GaHermit

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Hoboken Ga
My ladies are keeping my Bators full. I will start shipping eggs on Monday and Wednesdays. The Turkeys are Bourbon Reds and Bourbon Red & Bronze cross. Some will be Bourbon Red pure breed. Because I only use Bourbon Red males. The cross makes a much bigger Bird. some of mine have reached 50 lbs.

Prices are: 1/2 Doz. $24.00 includes shipping 1 Doz $34.00 includes shipping. Max delivery 1 Doz.at a time

Payment Via Pay-Pal. You don't need a Pay-Pal account, just a credit card. Send me your E-Mail address & I will send you a bill. Send orders to my E-Mail. Thank you for looking. Send me any questions. Supply is limited, first paid order, filled & shipped first.
Herm

Last edited:
Thanks for the order Bill. All sold out for this week. Taking orders for week of 10 March 2008. Come and Get them.

I realy don't know what you mean by uninproved Bronze. If you mean PURE BRED. You can only get them from a large hatchery. Bronze to be prue must be artificaly bred. The gobblers cannot breed natural.

Herm

As explained in the link, even judges sometimes can't tell the differance. Most who want a turkey prefer the broad brested. The broad brested gobblers cannot breed. That is why I use the Red gobblers for breeding. This cross makes a very nice broad brested bird for butchering.
Herm

Hi, Herm. I am interested in purchasing some of your Red Bourbon cross-breds. I would be wanting 24 eggs...what would be my cost on that and how soon would they ship?

--SweetChick29

Back
Top Bottom