Turkey Eggs - Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sew4beans, Apr 6, 2008.

1. sew4beans

sew4beans Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2007
    My turkeys are laying really well now. I have seperated and have 3 breeds laying. Royal Palm, Bourbon Red and Narrangansetts. Could still have mixed, but mostly should be pure.

I have 8 now, and will have a full 12+ extras to ship first thing Tuesday. The batch I sent last week had a total of 18 in the box. $35.00 includes the shipping. I also insure and put tracking on the Priority shipment. I have checked fertility, and they are fertile.

2. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

come on folks give connie a try, she is a great lady and sent me 18 eggs instead of the twelve promised in very good shape and fast shipping and a very fair price seeing that shipping alone was 12 bucks... thanks alot connie...

frank
    resident serama flunky

3. sew4beans

Aug 7, 2007
    Thanks Frank, and glad to know you received them in good shape. Good luck with hatching.

4. Ms E

Ms E Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2007
    Where in Indiana are you?

Might be interested in a couple of narragansetts.

Ms e

5. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    Where in Indiana are u located? I live in the NW corner of OH and might be interested if they were close enough to pick.

6. sew4beans

Aug 7, 2007
    I am 30 minutes south of Plymouth, and just north of Rochester, Indiana. Zipcode is 46975 if you want to map it out.

7. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    It is over 2 hrs away. How I wish I had paypal. Maybe another time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by