turkey eggs

bluemaranman

In the Brooder
Mar 8, 2016
I have a sportsman 1502 incubator. set temp for first 25 days is 100.0 degrees.tomorrow they go in hatching tray. I plan on filling water tray and then adding 1 1/2 wicks. this will give me about 75% humidity. How much should i drop set temp for best hatch chance with 75% humidity for turkey eggs

1 degree if you want too.

I don't change the temp any when I hatch my turkey eggs.

100 thru incubation. 100 thru hatch.

What type turkey are you hatching?

Good luck.

This is only second or third time hatching eggs. I have 25 chicken eggs and 7 turkey eggs. I put them in the incubator on the 29 or 30 of march. And now its the `19 of April and still nothing.

This is only second or third time hatching eggs. I have 25 chicken eggs and 7 turkey eggs. I put them in the incubator on the 29 or 30 of march. And now its the `19 of April and still nothing.

While your chicken eggs may be due now, the turkey eggs aren't due until 28 days after setting which still leaves another week.

Turkeys should still have another week.

Chickens would be 21 days tomorrow. If you set on the 30th.

Back
Top Bottom