My turkey has been sick since before Thanksgiving. Everyone says he did this on purpose because of the holidays. LOL. Anyhow, I took him to the vet and had tests ran on him. I am finally getting the pneumonia under control but the bumblefoot has me really concerned. They took a sample of the fluid inside and said there was no growth on the petri plates so they were not concerned about it. Yet it hurts him and the swelling is getting worse. I have ordered some of the stuff for Koi Fish (topical antibiotic) but it won't be here until this Saturday. I have taken pictures of his foot, 3 of them. Can anyone please that is familiar with bumblefoot look at it and tell me if I should cut it out or wait for the antibiotic? I have to get him back on his feet so he can start healing. It's been a circular battle since he can't walk right now and I have been doing a lot of physical therapy with him. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind, it's not fair to him. He wants to be out with the flock and be his birdzilla self again.