1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Turkeys, Goats, Horses, Pigs, Cows. Chickens, Monkey, Hippos, Crocs...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by greginshasta, Dec 14, 2007.

1. greginshasta

greginshasta Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2007
    Mount Shasta, CA
    This may be the most odd CL posting ever.

http://medford.craigslist.org/grd/509708899.html

And lest you miss it once it is flagged, I present to you the entire post.

Hello
    My husband decided its best he live outside with our farmyard family. So we need a few more animals to keep him warm. Right now we just have a single horse, one pig, and 5 goats. So I need your help, please email me if you have some farm animals looking for a home. They will share the barn with my husband. He will pee in the field but will deficate in a hole, and carry a shovel to bury such. The kids will feed him carrots over the fence. I plan on brushing him daily, with weekly baths with the hose. We both feel he will be happier living outside, and he prefers feather and fur, anyhow, over T & A. Your animals will be cared for and loved. I plan on feeding organic grain to the whole herd. And, you can visit anytime! Just as long as you bring my husband a treat. Its not nice to come feed some, and not all. We also may open up a petting zoo. He is very excited about that. He likes to be petted and scratched. If you whistle and throw treats he will do tricks for you. Just dont get him to wound up as he can kick and buck. Poor grammy found this out but unfortunatley to late, and wound up on the roof of the shed. Actually...I think she is still there. Anyhow.......... please let me know if you have any animals. Farm animals prefered but we can discuss more exotic breeds like hippo and alligator if you need to get rid of them. He says he can live with all breeds and love all equally. Or if you dont have an extra animals, perhaps you have a husband of your own, who wants to be roomies. We have extra hay, and lots of watering dishes. Please supply your own collar and hoofing tools, however. Cheers!

I'm not going to take the time to grab the images that she posted, but while this sucker lasts, it's worth the click to see.

G'night!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    That adults only sign kinda made me laugh.

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] thanks for sharing.it would win if there were a contest,I have seen some mighty funny odd ones on CL

4. picklespickles

picklespickles Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    that's hysterical. i love c'list.

the funniest ones are peole trying to trade a paperclip for a car or offering a FREE tv in excellent condition brand new in the box that ONLY needs the broken glass fixed to work really, really well. lol

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  5. earthnut

earthnut Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2007
    Seattle, Cascadia
    aww! It was removed! [​IMG] Very funny though! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by