Turkeys want to follow but don't want attention

Newchickenguy84

Chirping
May 15, 2018
NE TN
I find this funny. So when I let my turkeys out they love to follow me. If I pull up the driveway they come running but they do not want to be touched they just like to follow me. This normal?

I find this funny. So when I let my turkeys out they love to follow me. If I pull up the driveway they come running but they do not want to be touched they just like to follow me. This normal?
Normal. Mine don't even do that because I go out of my way to not imprint them. They go about their business and I go about my business.

If you want them to become full blown pets that you can handle at any time, you can get pointers by reading the Tribute to Memphis thread.

Normal. Mine don't even do that because I go out of my way to not imprint them. They go about their business and I go about my business.

If you want them to become full blown pets that you can handle at any time, you can get pointers by reading the Tribute to Memphis thread.

Ours not meat birds they are Royal Palms. Was going to try to breed them and see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom