Turned down offers for a miniature horse and baby dairy goats today

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MichiganWoods, Apr 28, 2009.

1. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    One of the other mom's whose daughter goes to class with one of my kiddos asked me if I was interested in buying a miniature horse. They have three they are looking for homes for. I had to politely refuse... I don't have any boarding facility set up for one. So if anyone in between Muskegon and Grand Rapids is interested in one, let me know via PM and I will ask her if I can pass along her name and number to you all.

The second gal was a waitress at the restaurant we stopped by tonight. She said her dairy goat had just birthed triplets (2 doelings and a buckling), and asked if I wanted to buy any of them. Again I had to refuse. Got my hands full with the chickens and the soon-to-come quail! But oh how I was tempted. She at least kept the offer open and said were I ever to change my mind, she'd gladly sell me one or two.

I told DH he was lucky I was able to restrain myself so well! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Congrats! Its always a good feeling to exercise restraint!

3. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] I HATE THAT IM NOT CLOSERRRR [​IMG] [​IMG] LOL

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

MAAAAANN!!!! I am looking for a pair of baby goats!! [​IMG]

5. MichiganWoods

MichiganWoods DD (Artistic Digital Diva)

Oct 6, 2008
    West Michigan
    I think both of these gals would be happy if you guys lived closer. [​IMG] I think the gal with the horses is in a bit of a pinch. I hope she's able to find good homes for them. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by