TV show HOUSE - missed it

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mistylady, May 4, 2009.

1. mistylady

mistylady Songster

Jun 1, 2008
    Ohio near Coshocton
    Oh someone please fill me in! I missed tonight episode. Is House going insane? Details!!!! Please!!!!

2. nstamper2000

nstamper2000 Songster

Mar 25, 2009
    HUDSON NC
    Um I think he is going into detox. I have it dvr'd. I just seen a sec of it. If noone has filled you in by the time I watch it I wil fill u in.

3. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    He was halucinating and decided to get off the Vicoden. The person he was seeing was his friends, the cancer doc, dead girlfriend. For some reason I can't remember anybody's name. Anyway. He asked the woman in charge of the hospital to help him and she stayed up all night with him while he detoxed. She was about to leave and they kissed. Well, one thing lead to another and ou can guess what happens next but they dind't actually show it. I don't even know what was going on with the patient I was so wrapped up in House. Somehting about gangrene and saving her limbs and she was fine of course. NObody died today.

Don't miss the next one. He tells his friend, the cancer doc that he slept with Cutty. Oh there's her name.

4. sesa

sesa Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    Thurmont, Md
    The butler did it [​IMG]

5. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Quote:[​IMG]

6. Drivegirl54

Drivegirl54 Songster

Mar 10, 2009
    Winder, GA
    You can watch it online [​IMG]

7. mistylady

mistylady Songster

Jun 1, 2008
    Ohio near Coshocton
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! ((((hugs))))

House and Cutty make an interesting pair! I'm glad House is off the pills. [​IMG] Last week when Chase was almost killed I was so surprised when House went to sleep and woke and the ghost vision thingy was still there. I was so sure he was just sleepy. Good episode but I can't remember what patient they had. But that makes reruns not so bad. I never remember what the patient had.

8. emvickrey

emvickrey ChowDown Silkie Farm

Mar 5, 2009
    Hornbeak, Tennessee
    I sure hope they don't make house turn into a normal person. I like him just the way he is. Rude, obnoxious, ponpas, a just all around jerk. The bad part is he is right.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by